Department of Energy
Updated: 2 hours 37 min ago
Minister of State Andrea Leadsom's speech at the Nuclear Industry Association conference.
After two years at the helm of Smart Energy GB, Baroness McDonagh has completed her term as Chair of the organisation.
DECC sets out its Capacity Market parameters for 2019/20 auction.
Speech by Lord Bourne at the Association of Decentralised Energy President's reception
Energy Trends and Quarterly Energy Prices published.
The latest provisional monthly energy statistics produced by the Department of Energy and Climate Change were released on 25 June 2015 according to the arrangements approved by the UK Statistics Authority.
Nine innovative heat network projects are being tested across the UK as part of DECC’s Heat Network Small Business Research Initiative competition.
Secretary of State Amber Rudd's speech at the RenewablesUK Offshore Wind Conference.
Oral Statement by Amber Rudd, Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change on ending subsidies for onshore wind.
Statement by Secretary of State Amber Rudd on ending new subsidies for onshore wind.
News story: Changes to onshore wind subsidies protect investment and get the best deal for bill payers
The Government intends to end new public subsidies for onshore wind farms by legislating to close the Renewables Obligation across Great Britain to new onshore wind generating stations from 1 April 2016.
Written Ministerial Statement by Andrea Leadsom, Minister of State.
Government response to recent media coverage of shale regulation in the UK.
Planning consent was given today for construction of the world’s first tidal lagoon, in a boost to moving towards a low carbon, home grown energy mix.
Andrea Leadsom addresses the Iraqi Petroleum Conference 2015.
Energy and Climate Change Secretary Amber Rudd marks World Environment Day by visiting the Thames Barrier, which is crucial to protecting our environment and offers protection from the impact of climate change.
The UK government has committed £50 million of existing funding to the Climate Development Finance Facility (CDFF) to help developing countries tackle climate change.
The 2013 annual fuel poverty report for England was released today.
A comprehensive view of the latest statistical trends and analysis relating to fuel poverty in England in 2013.
The latest provisional monthly energy statistics produced by the Department of Energy and Climate Change were released on 28 May 2015 according to the arrangements approved by the UK Statistics Authority.
- ARPA-E Announces 18 New Residential Heat and Bioenergy Crop Projects
- Energy Department Launches Clean Energy Initiatives
- IEA Report Offers Global Energy Emissions Strategy
- EASI House Reflects New England—With a Dash of Central America
- Energy Department Announces Funding to Develop Aggregate Purchasing Models
- Energy Department Recognizes Denver Area Partners for Housing and Building Efficiency
- USDA Invests $6.7 Million in Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Projects
- National Clean Energy Business Plan Competition: Five Regional Winners Head to Final Round in Washington, D.C.
- The Ohio State University Wins Year One of North American EcoCAR 3 Competition
- Energy Department, Edison Electric Institute to Advance Electric Vehicle Technologies
- USDA Announces Restart of Biomass Crop Assistance Program for Renewable Energy
- Cal Poly’s INhouse Opens to the Outdoors of Coastal California
- Annual Merit Review Evaluates Impact of Sustainable Transportation Projects
- Energy Department Evaluates Potential for Wind Power in 50 States
- SunShot Announces Solar Start-Up Winners
- Speech: Andrea Leadsom’s Speech to the Nuclear Industry Association
- News story: Smart Energy GB Chair completes term
- News story: DECC sets out its Capacity Market parameters for 2019/20 auction
- Speech: Association of Decentralised Energy speech
- News story: UK energy statistics: statistical press release - June 2015
- News story: Energy trends and prices statistical release: 25 June 2015
- News story: Heat network innovation competition
- Speech: Address to the RenewablesUK Offshore Wind Conference
- Statement to Parliament: Statement on ending subsidies for onshore wind
- Statement to Parliament: Ending new subsidies for onshore wind
- News story: Changes to onshore wind subsidies protect investment and get the best deal for bill payers
- Statement to Parliament: Establishment of the Oil and Gas Authority
- Government response: DECC responds to recent coverage on shale regulation
- Press release: Swansea Bay Tidal Lagoon project gets green light on planning
- Speech: Iraqi Petroleum Conference 2015