Department of Energy
Updated: 2 hours 36 min ago
Speech by Amber Rudd to the Energy UK conference.
Speech by Energy Secretary Edward Davey to the Energy UK Conference.
Edward Davey’s comment on the latest Green Deal and Energy Company Obligation statistics.
The Government is backing stronger reforms to make the EU Emissions Trading System work more efficiently and stimulate investment in low-carbon technologies, it has been announced today.
Statement by the Secretary of State, Edward Davey on the fire at Didcot B power station.
Edward Davey statement on discussions at the Informal Energy and Environment Council in Milan on 6 October.
A response to the Express article published on 15 October, "Electric bills to soar by £1000".
Edward Davey's address to the Green Growth Summit, at the European Parliament in Brussels.
Speech by Amber Rudd to the Utility Week 2nd annual congress.
Speech by Amber Rudd to Solar Energy UK, the UK solar industry's expo event.
The Norwegian Government has today granted a licence for the longest sub-sea electricity interconnector in the world, to be built between the UK and Norway.
Speech given by Energy Minister Matthew Hancock at the British Embassy Energy Technology Showcase in Japan.
The arrival of hydrogen cars on UK roads is a step closer as the Business Minister Matthew Hancock announced up to £11 million of funding.
First new nuclear power station in a generation has moved an important step closer.
Energy Minister Matthew Hancock's speech to the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry's (METI) Innovation of Cool Earth Forum in Japan.
DECC rebuttal of the Daily Mail article on biomass at Drax.
More people will be able to enjoy warmer homes and more control of their energy bills as a result of an additional £100 million announced today for household energy efficiency.
Over 500 separate applications received, ensuring a competitive auction and securing future electricity supplies at the lowest possible cost to billpayers.
More homes and businesses could soon be heated by a range of low carbon technologies, such as heat pumps, energy from waste, recovered industrial heat or heat taken from landfill.
An extra 200,000 pensioners will get money off their energy bills this winter, as the Warm Home Discount scheme expands for the fourth year.
- Secretary Moniz Dedicates Innovative Commercial-Scale Cellulosic Biofuel Plant
- Energy Department Announces $10 Million for Innovative Lighting
- Energy Department Awards $5 Million to Spur Local Clean Energy Development
- Energy Department Offers $14 Million for Cellulosic Bioenergy Landscape Design
- Solar Energy Prices See Double-digit Declines in 2013
- Racing with Relevance: Green Racing Redefines Sustainable Motorsports
- New Funding to Develop Next Generation HVAC Offered by Energy Department
- Energy Department Announces $13 Million to Develop Advanced Biofuels and Bioproducts
- Green Building Certification System Final Rule Issued by Energy Department
- Energy Department Recognizes Better Buildings Challenge Participants
- Energy-Department Supported Scientist Receives Nobel Prize for Blue Light LED
- Better Buildings Challenge Drives Greater Efficiency in U.S. Data Centers
- Energy Department Announces $25 Million to Lower Cost of Concentrating Solar Power
- Energy Department Recognizes 11 Manufacturers for Energy Efficiency Achievements
- New York Invests $94 Million for Solar Projects Across the State
- Speech: Energy UK conference - trust and consumer engagement
- Speech: Energy UK conference
- News story: Edward Davey on Green Deal and Energy Company Obligation monthly figures
- Press release: EU Carbon Market Reform needed to improve efficiency
- News story: Statement on the fire at Didcot B power station
- Statement to Parliament: Informal Energy and Environment Council
- Government response: Response to the Express article 15 October 2014
- Speech: Address to the Green Growth Summit
- Speech: Utility Week 2nd Annual Congress
- Speech: Solar Energy UK
- Press release: UK-Norway electricity interconnection moves closer
- Speech: Energy Technology Showcase
- Press release: Multi-million pound fund to get hydrogen cars moving
- Press release: State aid approval for Hinkley Point C nuclear power plant
- Speech: Matthew Hancock speech to the Innovation of Cool Earth Forum
- Producing more power at existing wind projects: Advanced technology for operational optimization
- China Wind Power 2014: Curtailment issues 'hopefully resolved' by end 2015
- How to develop a culture of safety
- China Wind Power 2014: Grid connected capacity reaches 83GW
- Tablet applications and what they mean to reliability maintenance