Department of Energy
Updated: 8 hours 3 min ago
Government response: Response to Sunday Times article on value of homes in areas of shale extraction
Response to Sunday Times article on value of homes in areas of shale extraction.
Response to Sunday Telegraph coverage of Renewable Energy Foundation report on constraint payments.
The Deputy Prime Minister met Indian PM Modi to discuss trade and climate change as key areas to build the UK-India 'special relationship'.
The Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg is visiting India with a trade delegation to build on UK-India business, educational and cultural links.
The Deputy Prime Minister is leading a trade delegation on a visit to India from 25 to 27 August 2014.
The world’s biggest tidal array is to be built in North Scotland bringing jobs and energy security to the Pentland Firth region, it’s been announced today.
Letter to the editor of the Daily Record from Matt Hancock, Minister for Energy, in response to an article published on 20 August 2014 regarding oil and gas reserves.
Rivers and estuaries in cities and towns across England could provide clean, reliable heating to thousands of homes and businesses, a map published today has shown.
The Government today reaffirmed its commitment to the establishment of a Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) industry in the UK with the publication of a scoping document which summarises the policies and actions the Government has taken.
More than two million customers have switched to independent electricity suppliers since 2010 thanks to Government action to open the energy market.
New laws would give UK energy regulators new powers to prosecute people suspected of abusing the energy market.
The National Measurement Office enforcement authority annual report for year ending March 2014
Government reforms to stimulate low carbon energy investment and keep the lights on have passed into law.
Edward Davey's statement following the publication of the annual energy statistics.
The latest provisional monthly energy statistics produced by the Department of Energy and Climate Change were released on 31 July 2014 according to the arrangements approved by the UK Statistics Authority.
The Department of Energy and Climate Change today releases 4 key publications:
Households can now get a clear idea of the payments they could receive if they install a renewable heating system, thanks to a new online service.
Statement by Baroness Verma on the outcome of the strategic environmental assessment (SEA) which has been conducted for further onshore licensing.
Ministers today opened the bidding process for companies seeking licences to explore for onshore oil and gas, to help discover how the gas under our feet can help power our homes.
Due to overwhelming popular demand, the Green Deal Home Improvement Fund is closed for applications with immediate effect.
- Energy Department Announces $17 Million to Advance Highway Transportation Technologies
- Eight National Labs Collaborating on New Climate Change Project
- DOI Auctions 80,000 Acres Offshore Maryland for Wind Energy Development
- MIT Study: Cutting Greenhouse Gas Emissions Could Pay for Itself
- Road to Fuel Savings: Ford, Magna Partnership Helps Vehicles Shed the Pounds
- Energy Department Invests More Than $55 Million to Advance Efficient Vehicle Technologies
- Energy Department Reports Highlight Strength of U.S. Wind Energy Industry
- DOI Defines North Carolina Offshore Wind Energy Areas for Potential Development
- Energy Department Trains Veterans in Advanced Manufacturing
- Farm to Fly 2.0: Energy Department Joins Initiative to Bring Biofuels to the Skies
- Energy Department Announces $18 Million for Projects to Advance Geothermal Energy
- New Jersey Offshore Wind Firm Highlights Energy Department Grant
- EcoCAR 3 Kicks Off in September
- Energy Department Increases Access to Energy-Department-Funded Scientific Research
- New National Clean Fleets Partners Build New Roads to Sustainability
- Government response: Response to Sunday Times article on value of homes in areas of shale extraction
- Government response: Response to Sunday Telegraph coverage of constraint payments report
- Press release: Nick Clegg meets Prime Minister Modi in New Delhi
- Press release: Deputy Prime Minister leads first trade delegation to meet new Indian government
- News story: Nick Clegg: India visit
- Press release: World’s biggest tidal array to bring energy and jobs boost to North Scotland
- Government response: Response to Daily Record article on UK oil and gas reserves
- Press release: Regions given helping hand to develop locally sourced heat
- Press release: Government publishes CCS scoping document
- Press release: Small energy suppliers the winner from increased switching
- Press release: Plans for tough new energy market manipulation penalties
- News story: NMO enforcement authority annual report 2013-14
- News story: Radical reforms to electricity market pass into law
- News story: Edward Davey statement on annual energy statistics
- News story: Energy trends and prices statistical release: 31 July 2014
- US Renewable Electrical Generation Hits 14.3 Percent
- South Africa Seeks to Improve Process for Renewable Energy Deals
- Solar Fred Marketing Tip: Being a Tariff-Free Solar Panel Ain’t Enough
- Cracking the Code on the Business of Energy Management
- Infrastructure Upgrades Mean Texas No Longer Wastes Wind Power