Department of Energy
Updated: 5 hours 11 min ago
New laws give energy regulators across the UK powers to prosecute people suspected of abusing the energy market.
Jointly funded Industrial Research & Feasibility study for Caledonia Clean Energy Project
The joint statement was issued by the British and Norwegian Prime Ministers on the North Sea Network (NSN) electricity interconnector.
Earth Hour is a global annual event, run by WWF, where hundreds of millions of people switch off their lights for one hour in a symbolic display to show their commitment to the planet.
The £70 million available through the third release of the Green Deal Home Improvement Fund (GDHIF) has been fully allocated.
Central Heating Fund enables up to 8,000 fuel poor homes to stay warmer for less.
The latest provisional monthly energy statistics produced by the Department of Energy and Climate Change were released on 26 March 2015 according to the arrangements approved by the UK Statistics Authority.
Energy Trends and Quarterly Energy Prices published.
One million homes could be tapping into clean renewable heat hidden in our waterways.
Written Ministerial Statement by Edward Davey MP, Secretary of State for energy and climate change, on the UK Green Investment Bank and the UK International Climate Fund.
Secretary of State Edward Davey's speech at the Association of British Insurers.
Winners of a DECC image competition have shown the impacts climate change is having on people in the UK and across the world.
More than £38 million was saved by 130,000 households switching energy supplier - in just one month of the ‘Power to Switch’ campaign.
Written Ministerial Statement on funding of the Oil and Gas Authority by Secretary of State Edward Davey MP.
The government has outlined a package of support for the oil industry.
Businesses can now take their solar panels with them when they relocate, allowing them to continue to reap the benefits of lower energy bills.
Statement to Parliament: Government Response to Call for Evidence on how to implement the Wood Review recommendations to maximise economic recovery of oil and gas from the UK Continental Shelf
Written Ministerial Statement on Wood review implementation government response to call for evidence by Secretary of State Edward Davey MP.
Tens of thousands of homes and businesses across England are now powered by locally owned renewable energy projects.
Rebuttal of the report by the Centre for Policy Studies, which ignores the reality of the energy market.
The Government is moving to the first phase of commercial negotiations on a Contract for Difference with the developer of a proposed tidal lagoon at Swansea Bay.
- Leading by Example on Climate Change: The New Federal Sustainability Plan
- Energy Department Announces $20 Million to Develop Advanced Electric Motors
- Energy Department Selects 11 Tribal Communities to Deploy EERE Technologies
- EPA Announces 70 Top Performing ENERGY STAR-Certified Manufacturing Plants
- Wind Vision: New Report Highlights a Robust Wind Energy Future
- Energy Department Releases New Wind Report, Examines Future of Industry
- New Funding Opportunity to Develop Larger Wind Turbine Blades
- IEA: Global Energy-Related Emissions Steady in 2014
- California Approves $21 Million for Renewable Energy Projects
- California State University, Sacramento, Builds Reflect Home To Showcase Its City
- Energy Department's Race to 7-Day Solar Prize Competition to Speed Solar Deployment
- Energy Department Announces $6 Million to Accelerate Alternative Fuel Vehicle Market Growth
- U.S.-China Clean Energy Research Center To Tackle Energy-Water Nexus
- Virginia Tech Selected to Continue Development of Innovative Building Automation System
- Find Energy Incentives Quicker and Easier with DSIRE Open Data and Website
- News story: Government gets tough on energy market misconduct
- News story: £4.2m for CCS research at Grangemouth
- Press release: UK and Norway: Building links to deliver energy security and prosperity
- News story: Earth Hour 2015
- Press release: Third release of popular Green Deal Home Improvement Fund fully allocated
- Press release: The heat is on to ensure warmer, healthy homes for everyone
- News story: Energy trends and prices statistical release: 26 March 2015
- News story: UK energy statistics: statistical press release - March 2015
- Press release: Cold water could heat one million homes
- Statement to Parliament: UK Green Investment Bank International Pilot
- Speech: Speech at the Association of British Insurers
- News story: Image competition winners show personal impact of climate change
- Press release: Millions saved in one month as switching energy supplier rockets
- Statement to Parliament: Funding the Oil and Gas Authority: consultation on levy design
- News story: Oil industry support set out
- UK Cuts Red Tape for Commercial Rooftop Solar
- Split Decision on Ormat’s Motion to Dismiss Ex-Employees’ Claims of Cash Grant Fraud
- Focus on Digester Health for Efficient Biogas Operations
- New York Launches Innovation Lab To Study Renewable Energy and the Advanced Grid
- Clean Energy Makes Up Record Share of UK Power with Coal-to-Biomass Conversions