Department of Energy
Updated: 7 hours 58 min ago
Edward Davey statement on UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change Working Group 3 report on mitigating climate change.
As the UK Government publishes its analysis of the implications in energy of Scottish independence, Ed Davey speaks about Scotland’s energy future within the United Kingdom.
Written Ministerial Statement by Michael Fallon on the Downstream UK Oil sector
Statement by the Secretary of State, Edward Davey.
Edward Davey made the positive case for the UK’s single energy market, showing how independence would increase people’s energy bills.
News story: New scheme offers cash incentive to households using renewable heating systems in their homes
The domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) launched, offering homeowners payments to offset the cost of installing low carbon systems
Plans to turn the Government estate as well as factories, supermarkets and car parks into “solar hubs” have been outlined in a new strategy by Greg Barker today.
Speech by Baroness Verma at the ONR vesting event
Local Authorities get £88 million to deliver Green Deal Communities
Baroness Randerson hosts meeting on local energy projects
Speech: The role of energy innovation in helping the UK to meet its low carbon and energy security goals
Speech by Greg Barker at the Low Carbon Innovation Coordination Group Strategic Framework Briefing and Networking Event.
Response to UK Green Investment Bank announcement regarding their investment in UK offshore wind sector.
Statement to Parliament: Triennial review report: Nuclear Liabilities Financing Assurance Board (NLFAB)
Michael Fallon on the completion of Triennial review report.
Written statement by Edward Davey.
The United Nations’ Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) has released the third part of its latest report on climate change.
Secretary of State Edward Davey's statement in response to the IPCC Working Group 2 report on climate change, published on 31 March 2014.
Statement by Edward Davey on the first Annual Assessment of Competition in the energy markets.
The latest provisional monthly energy statistics produced by the Department of Energy and Climate Change were released on 27 March 2014 according to the arrangements approved by the UK Statistics Authority.
Energy Trends and Quarterly Energy Prices published.
The Secretary of State comments on the report by Ofgem and the Competition and Markets Authority.
- Energy Department Offers $4 Million to Advance Water Power
- Energy Department Announces $10 Million for Biofuels Technologies
- IPCC: Greenhouse Gas Emissions Accelerate Globally
- Report: States Achieve Big Savings with Energy Efficiency Targets
- Army Plans Largest Solar Array on a U.S. Military Installation
- BLM Seeks Public Interest for Solar Energy Development in Nevada Site
- The Final Countdown: 10 Schools Set to Face Off at Collegiate Wind Competition
- Energy Department Invests $3 Million to Advance Fuel Cell Market
- EPA, Energy Department Honor 2014 Energy Star Partners of the Year
- LLNL Report: U.S. Energy Usage Up in 2013
- Volvo Recognized for Leadership in Energy Efficiency
- Deadline Extended for New Green Lease Recognition Program
- We're Data Jammin': Building Interactive Educational Materials to Teach Energy
- Energy Systems Integration Facility Named Lab of the Year
- Global Solar Deployment Exceeds Wind in 2013: Report
- News story: Edward Davey statement
- Speech: Edward Davey launches the Scotland Analysis Energy Paper
- Statement to Parliament: UK Downstream Oil Sector
- Statement to Parliament: Scotland Analysis: Energy
- Press release: “Energy bills will go up with independence” - Davey
- News story: New scheme offers cash incentive to households using renewable heating systems in their homes
- Press release: The UK’s rooftops to become power stations
- Speech: Office for Nuclear Regulation vesting event
- News story: Support for Local Authorities to keep homes warm and lower energy bills
- Press release: Wales Office Minister highlights government boost to community energy
- Speech: The role of energy innovation in helping the UK to meet its low carbon and energy security goals
- News story: Edward Davey statement
- Statement to Parliament: Triennial review report: Nuclear Liabilities Financing Assurance Board (NLFAB)
- Statement to Parliament: Thermal analysis review
- News story: United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change report published
- Utility Nightmares: Distributed Generation and Halving Electricity Consumption
- Clean Energy Investment Rises 9 Percent, Led by Solar-Power Demand
- How One State’s Net Metering Expansion Offers a Model to the Nation
- Run-of-River Hydropower Market Worth $1.4 Billion in 10 Years, Says Tocardo
- Where’s the Heat? Geothermal Industry Seeks Resource Assessment Tools to Spur Development
- Siemens receives major order for BorWin3 North Sea grid connection from TenneT
- Smarter Grid Solutions and HEVO Power to collaborate on smart grid technology for the electric vehicle sector
- Gamesa launches innovative anti-icing paint for wind turbines
- Energy policy and tax policy are inseparable
- Bord Na Móna scraps 2GW Irish wind projects