Department of Energy
Updated: 11 hours 3 min ago
The UK government has committed £50 million of existing funding to the Climate Development Finance Facility (CDFF) to help developing countries tackle climate change.
The 2013 annual fuel poverty report for England was released today.
A comprehensive view of the latest statistical trends and analysis relating to fuel poverty in England in 2013.
The latest provisional monthly energy statistics produced by the Department of Energy and Climate Change were released on 28 May 2015 according to the arrangements approved by the UK Statistics Authority.
The latest provisional monthly energy statistics produced by the Department of Energy and Climate Change were released on 30 April 2015 according to the arrangements approved by the UK Statistics Authority.
The Secretary of State has made a decision regards the petroleum licences for the Dea UK North Sea assets recently acquired by LetterOne.
New laws give energy regulators across the UK powers to prosecute people suspected of abusing the energy market.
Jointly funded Industrial Research & Feasibility study for Caledonia Clean Energy Project
The joint statement was issued by the British and Norwegian Prime Ministers on the North Sea Network (NSN) electricity interconnector.
Earth Hour is a global annual event, run by WWF, where hundreds of millions of people switch off their lights for one hour in a symbolic display to show their commitment to the planet.
The £70 million available through the third release of the Green Deal Home Improvement Fund (GDHIF) has been fully allocated.
Central Heating Fund enables up to 8,000 fuel poor homes to stay warmer for less.
The latest provisional monthly energy statistics produced by the Department of Energy and Climate Change were released on 26 March 2015 according to the arrangements approved by the UK Statistics Authority.
Energy Trends and Quarterly Energy Prices published.
One million homes could be tapping into clean renewable heat hidden in our waterways.
Written Ministerial Statement by Edward Davey MP, Secretary of State for energy and climate change, on the UK Green Investment Bank and the UK International Climate Fund.
Secretary of State Edward Davey's speech at the Association of British Insurers.
Winners of a DECC image competition have shown the impacts climate change is having on people in the UK and across the world.
More than £38 million was saved by 130,000 households switching energy supplier - in just one month of the ‘Power to Switch’ campaign.
Written Ministerial Statement on funding of the Oil and Gas Authority by Secretary of State Edward Davey MP.
- Energy Department Evaluates Potential for Wind Power in 50 States
- SunShot Announces Solar Start-Up Winners
- Crowder College and Drury University Aim to Withstand Tornadoes with ShelteR
- Connecticut Launches Nation’s First Statewide Home Energy Score Program
- Energy Department Announces Winners of Next-Generation Lighting Design Competition
- Energy Department Issues New Report on U.S. Hydropower
- Application Deadline for START Tribal Renewable Energy Projects Extended to May 22
- OptiBit Wins MIT Clean Energy Prize
- Energy Department Awards Nearly $10 Million for Efficient Lighting Development
- Energy Department Invests $4 Million to Strengthen Building America Industry Partnerships
- Energy Department Invests $6 Million to Increase Energy Efficiency of Public Buildings
- New York City College of Technology Finds Strength in Diversity for Its DURA Urban House
- Energy Department to Provide $75 Million for ‘Fuels from Sunlight’ Hub
- Energy Department Announces $10.5 Million for Next-Generation Marine Energy Systems
- Energy Department Announces Enhanced Geothermal Systems Project Selections
- News story: £50 million of existing funds allocated to boost investment in renewables
- News story: Fuel poverty report shows improvement
- News story: Fuel poverty, England 2013: statistical release
- News story: Energy trends and prices statistical release: 28 May 2015
- News story: Energy trends and prices statistical release: 30 April 2015
- News story: Secretary of State decision on LetterOne North Sea gas fields acquisition
- News story: Government gets tough on energy market misconduct
- News story: £4.2m for CCS research at Grangemouth
- Press release: UK and Norway: Building links to deliver energy security and prosperity
- News story: Earth Hour 2015
- Press release: Third release of popular Green Deal Home Improvement Fund fully allocated
- Press release: The heat is on to ensure warmer, healthy homes for everyone
- News story: Energy trends and prices statistical release: 26 March 2015
- News story: UK energy statistics: statistical press release - March 2015
- Press release: Cold water could heat one million homes