Department of Energy
Updated: 48 min 7 sec ago
Edward Davey's response to the publication of the New Climate Economy report: ‘Better Growth, Better Climate’.
Energy Minister Matt Hancock is backing a campaign encouraging heating oil users to stock up early before winter sets in.
Speech by Climate Change Secretary Edward Davey setting out the UK government’s new vision for a global climate deal in Paris 2015.
UK government sets out vision for global climate deal in Paris 2015.
Statement to Parliament: Publication of Paris 2015: Securing our prosperity through a Global Climate Change Agreement
Statement by Edward Davey on the publication of 'Paris 2015: Securing our prosperity through a Global Climate Change Agreement'.
Edward Davey speaks at the Powering Up! conference for local authorities and community energy groups.
To help the commercial, industrial, public sector, not for profit sectors and community generators of renewable heat as well as the energy supply chain, DECC will be giving a series of talks and attending events this Autumn.
Baroness Verma's speech to the Behave Conference on behaviour change and consumer engagement.
The latest provisional monthly energy statistics produced by the Department of Energy and Climate Change were released on 28 August 2014 according to the arrangements approved by the UK Statistics Authority.
Government response: Response to Sunday Times article on value of homes in areas of shale extraction
Response to Sunday Times article on value of homes in areas of shale extraction.
Response to Sunday Telegraph coverage of Renewable Energy Foundation report on constraint payments.
The Deputy Prime Minister met Indian PM Modi to discuss trade and climate change as key areas to build the UK-India 'special relationship'.
The Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg is visiting India with a trade delegation to build on UK-India business, educational and cultural links.
The Deputy Prime Minister led a trade delegation on a visit to India from 25 to 27 August 2014.
The world’s biggest tidal array is to be built in North Scotland bringing jobs and energy security to the Pentland Firth region, it’s been announced today.
Letter to the editor of the Daily Record from Matt Hancock, Minister for Energy, in response to an article published on 20 August 2014 regarding oil and gas reserves.
Rivers and estuaries in cities and towns across England could provide clean, reliable heating to thousands of homes and businesses, a map published today has shown.
The Government today reaffirmed its commitment to the establishment of a Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) industry in the UK with the publication of a scoping document which summarises the policies and actions the Government has taken.
More than two million customers have switched to independent electricity suppliers since 2010 thanks to Government action to open the energy market.
New laws would give UK energy regulators new powers to prosecute people suspected of abusing the energy market.
- Energy Department Recognizes University of Utah in Better Buildings Challenge
- USDA Announces $23 Million for Smart Grid Improvements
- DOT Funds 72 Transportation Projects in 2014
- Nevada Selected As Official Site for Tesla Battery Factory
- ARPA-E Project Takes an Innovative Approach to the Electrical Grid
- Marine and Hydrokinetic Industry Gets $7 Million Energy Department Investment
- Energy Department Announces $8 Million to Improve Resiliency of the Grid
- Energy Department Awards $4.5 Million for Wind Power Projects
- Project LIBERTY Biorefinery Starts Cellulosic Ethanol Production
- Training Veterans for Careers in Clean Energy
- IEA Forecasts Renewable Power Providing More Competitive Options
- California-Nevada Bikeway Wins EPA Green Transportation Award
- Report: Improvements at U.S. Data Centers Could Save $3 Billion Yearly
- Hawaii Energy Offers State's First-Ever Energy Efficiency Auction
- Small Towns Achieve Big Savings with Lighting Upgrades
- Government response: New Climate Economy report
- News story: Energy Minister backs buy heating oil early campaign
- Speech: The UK government’s vision for a global climate deal
- Press release: Prosperity and growth hand in hand with carbon reduction
- Statement to Parliament: Publication of Paris 2015: Securing our prosperity through a Global Climate Change Agreement
- Speech: Speech to Powering Up!
- News story: Non-domestic RHI events and roadshows
- Speech: Speech to Behave Conference
- News story: Energy trends and prices statistical release: 28 August 2014
- Government response: Response to Sunday Times article on value of homes in areas of shale extraction
- Government response: Response to Sunday Telegraph coverage of constraint payments report
- Press release: Nick Clegg meets Prime Minister Modi in New Delhi
- Press release: Deputy Prime Minister leads first trade delegation to meet new Indian government
- News story: Nick Clegg: India visit
- Press release: World’s biggest tidal array to bring energy and jobs boost to North Scotland