Department of Energy
Updated: 1 hour 28 min ago
Written Ministerial Statement by Edwards Davey, Energy Secretary, following the EU Energy Council in Brussels on 4 March 2014.
QR (Quick Response) codes to be introduced on consumer energy bills to help bill-payers get an instant cross-market comparison
Speech: Edward Davey speech to Ecobuild conference: Making Britain’s homes warmer, greener, and cheaper to heat
Secretary of State Edward Davey's speech to the Ecobuild 2014 conference, the world’s biggest event for sustainable design, construction and the built environment.
Opening Speech by Secretary of State Edward Davey at the Green Growth Summit II
Green Growth Group Ministers issued the following joint statement on 3 March 2014
Speech by Climate Change Minister, Greg Barker, at the Energy from Waste 2014 conference
Policy responsibility for regulation of energy-using products will transfer from the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs to the Department of Energy and Climate Change.
Policy responsibility for energy-using products will transfer from the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs to the Department of Energy and Climate Change.
Secretary of State Edward Davey, outlines the agenda items for the Energy Council in Brussels on 4 March 2014.
Review of Renewable Heat Incentive biomethane injection tariff to address risk of large biomethane to grid plants being overcompensated
A smart grid will help minimise people’s bills, create jobs and fuel growth.
The latest provisional monthly energy statistics produced by the Department of Energy and Climate Change were released on 27 February 2014 according to the arrangements approved by the UK Statistics Authority.
December 2013 statistics that allow a provisional assessment to be made of trends in energy production, transformation and consumption in 2013.
Carbon capture and storage deal is first of its kind in the world.
Government announces FEED study funding for the Peterhead Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) Project, as part of the CCS Commercialisation Competition.
Statement by Edward Davey announcing the signing of a contract with Shell to take their world leading gas carbon capture and storage (CCS) project into the next stage of development.
Statement to Parliament: UK Continental Shelf (UKCS) maximising recovery of oil and gas - Review by Sir Ian Wood
Final report by Sir Ian Wood into how to maximize recovery of oil and gas in the UK Continental Shelf (UKCS)
Press release: Wood sets out £200 billion roadmap for future of offshore oil and gas industry & world’s first gas CCS plant planned
The British economy could receive a potential £200 billion boost over the next 20 years, through the recovery of an additional 3-4 billion barrels of North Sea oil and gas.
The Prime Minister David Cameron sets out new commitments to support the North Sea oil and gas industry to ensure energy security.
Press release: DECC and industry sets out plan to stay ‘world leader’ in offshore wind and boost economy
Maximising the economic benefit from offshore wind is a key priority for Government, reveals a new report today.
- Energy Department Sponsors Advanced Composites Manufacturing Institute Competition
- Energy Department Announces New Energy Efficiency Standards for Commercial Refrigeration Equipment
- ARPA-E Projects Attract More Than $625 Million in Private Funding
- EPA Sets Cleaner Fuel and Car Standards
- New Web Tool Tracks Bioenergy Legislation
- Energy Department Offers $10 Million to Speed Enhanced Geothermal Systems
- DOI Announces Two Solar Projects Approved in California, Nevada
- Army Awards 20 Additional Contracts for Renewable Energy Technologies
- Report: Efficiency, Alternative Fuels to Impact Market Through 2040
- SuperTruck Making Leaps in Fuel Efficiency
- Energy Department Offers $25 Million for U.S. Solar Manufacturing
- Energy Department Announces Student Teams for Solar Decathlon 2015
- World’s Largest Concentrating Solar Power Plant Opens in California
- Energy Department Offers $3 Million to Support Geothermal and Critical Materials
- DOI Announces Key Step Forward for First West Coast Offshore Wind Project
- Statement to Parliament: EU Energy Council
- Press release: QR codes on energy bills put consumers in control
- Speech: Edward Davey speech to Ecobuild conference: Making Britain’s homes warmer, greener, and cheaper to heat
- Speech: Green Growth Summit II
- News story: Green Growth Group Ministers' statement on climate and energy framework for 2030
- Speech: Energy from Waste conference
- News story: Transfer of Energy-Using Products work to DECC
- Statement to Parliament: Machinery of government change: energy-using products policy
- Statement to Parliament: EU Energy Council, Brussels 4 March 2014
- News story: RHI biomethane injection tariff to be reviewed
- Press release: Great Britain’s smart grid to revolutionise energy sector
- News story: Energy trends and prices statistical release: 27 February 2014
- Press release: UK energy statistics: 2013 provisional data
- Press release: Deputy Prime Minister announces Clean Energy Deal
- News story: Peterhead Carbon Capture and Storage Project
- Up All Night: US Senate To Address Climate Change Options
- Last Week To Submit an Abstract for Renewable Energy World North America! Don't Miss Your Opportunity to Speak at Our Conference
- PJM Grid Operators: We Can Handle 30 Percent Renewable Energy Integration, And Here's How
- Canadian Solar, Chaori Cast Cloud On Solar Shares
- Mapping the World One Small Hydropower Plant at a Time