Department of Energy
Updated: 4 hours 26 min ago
The European Commission has announced €647 million to be invested in key energy infrastructure to enhance security of supply across Europe.
With Halloween approaching and with the help of our energy conscious vampire, we're busting 5 common myths about energy saving. #VampireEnergy
Energy and Climate Change Secretary Edward Davey opened West of Duddon Sands Offshore Wind Farm today, an important contribution to our energy infrastructure.
The latest provisional monthly energy statistics produced by the Department of Energy and Climate Change were released on 30 October 2014 according to the arrangements approved by the UK Statistics Authority.
Statement released by the governments of the United Kingdom and Singapore on the visit of the President of Singapore, to the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew on 24 October 2014.
Report looking at the UK’s energy security for this and up-coming winters.
Use the extra hour gained when the clocks go back this weekend to switch energy supplier and save £200 on average on bills
The European Union has reached a historic deal to cut greenhouse gasses by at least 40% domestically by 2030.
Statement by the Secretary of State, Edward Davey on the historic EU deal to tackle climate change.
An average home spends up to £86 a year on standby energy. Don’t be a sucker, SWITCH IT OFF. #VampireEnergy
South Hook Combined Heat and Power (CHP) plant in Pembrokeshire a step closer to completion after UK Government announces planning consent.
Find out how renewable heating could help you have a warmer home this winter
We've launched our Big Energy Saving Network map. Find out if there’s a volunteer group near you offering advice on how to save energy and money.
Speech by Amber Rudd to the Energy UK conference.
Speech by Energy Secretary Edward Davey to the Energy UK Conference.
Edward Davey’s comment on the latest Green Deal and Energy Company Obligation statistics.
The Government is backing stronger reforms to make the EU Emissions Trading System work more efficiently and stimulate investment in low-carbon technologies, it has been announced today.
Statement by the Secretary of State, Edward Davey on the fire at Didcot B power station.
Edward Davey statement on discussions at the Informal Energy and Environment Council in Milan on 6 October.
A response to the Express article published on 15 October, "Electric bills to soar by £1000".
- Secretary Moniz Dedicates Innovative Commercial-Scale Cellulosic Biofuel Plant
- Energy Department Announces $10 Million for Innovative Lighting
- Energy Department Awards $5 Million to Spur Local Clean Energy Development
- Energy Department Offers $14 Million for Cellulosic Bioenergy Landscape Design
- Solar Energy Prices See Double-digit Declines in 2013
- Racing with Relevance: Green Racing Redefines Sustainable Motorsports
- New Funding to Develop Next Generation HVAC Offered by Energy Department
- Energy Department Announces $13 Million to Develop Advanced Biofuels and Bioproducts
- Green Building Certification System Final Rule Issued by Energy Department
- Energy Department Recognizes Better Buildings Challenge Participants
- Energy-Department Supported Scientist Receives Nobel Prize for Blue Light LED
- Better Buildings Challenge Drives Greater Efficiency in U.S. Data Centers
- Energy Department Announces $25 Million to Lower Cost of Concentrating Solar Power
- Energy Department Recognizes 11 Manufacturers for Energy Efficiency Achievements
- New York Invests $94 Million for Solar Projects Across the State
- News story: UK energy projects awarded €75 million of European funding
- News story: Vampire Energy: 5 energy myths that will shock your socks off
- News story: Edward Davey opens West of Duddon Sands Offshore Wind Farm
- News story: Energy trends and prices statistical release: 30 October 2014
- News story: UK-Singapore joint statement on climate change
- News story: Statutory security of supply report
- Press release: Switch for bigger daylight savings
- Press release: EU agrees 'historic' deal to tackle climate change
- News story: EU agrees ‘historic’ deal to tackle climate change
- News story: Vampire Energy: Don't be a sucker, switch it off
- Press release: South Hook CHP plant moves a step closer to being built
- News story: Renewable Heat Incentive roadshows
- News story: The Big Energy Saving Network on your doorstep
- Speech: Energy UK conference - trust and consumer engagement
- Speech: Energy UK conference