Department of Energy
Updated: 7 hours 19 min ago
The Urban Community Energy Fund has been launched today, giving community groups in England the opportunity to bid for grants of up to £20,000, or loans of up to £130,000.
Statement by the Secretary of State, Edward Davey on the US-China climate deal announcement.
Edward Davey addresses the RenewableUK conference in Manchester.
Announcement of first national UK onshore oil and gas college.
More social landlords and their tenants could soon be benefitting from renewable heating, helping them have warmer homes and lower bills.
Speech: The Association of Directors of Environment, Economy, Planning & Transport Annual Conference
Speech by Energy Minister Matthew Hancock to the ADEPT conference 2014.
Walney Extension offshore wind farm in the Irish Sea has been given consent from the government to go ahead.
Edward Davey on the publication of the Government’s Annual Energy Statement 2014.
Household energy bills this year are an average £90 lower than they would otherwise have been, thanks to the impact of Government energy policies.
Press release: Andy Samuel new chief executive of Oil & Gas Authority as new North Sea licence blocks announced
Andy Samuel, currently Managing Director of BG Group’s Exploration and Production in Europe, has been appointed as the chief executive of the Oil and Gas Authority (OGA).
Statement by Edward Davey on the appointment of Andy Samuel as Chief Executive Officer of the OGA.
Statement by Edward Davey on the publication of the Wood Review Call for Evidence.
Statement by Edward Davey on the Offshore Licensing Round.
£19 million help to tackle climate change opens today (5 November 2014).
Speech by Amber Rudd to the 3rd Annual Heat Conference the heat challenge and global climate change picture.
All DECC employees, including third party contractors such as security and cleaning teams, will now be paid at least the Living Wage.
Statement to Parliament: Publication of the Impact Assessment related to implementation of the Wood Review proposals for UK offshore oil and gas regulation
Publication of the Impact Assessment related to implementation of the Wood Review proposals for UK offshore oil and gas regulation
The European Commission has announced €647 million to be invested in key energy infrastructure to enhance security of supply across Europe.
With Halloween approaching and with the help of our energy conscious vampire, we're busting 5 common myths about energy saving. #VampireEnergy
Energy and Climate Change Secretary Edward Davey opened West of Duddon Sands Offshore Wind Farm today, an important contribution to our energy infrastructure.
- NREL Compares State Solar Policies to Determine Market Success
- Air Force Tests First All-Electric Vehicle Fleet in California
- NASA and USGS Offer Climate Data App Challenge
- EPA Offers New ENERGY STAR Tool for Homeowners
- Mapping the Frontier of New Wind Power Potential
- EERE Network News on Holiday Hiatus
- Energy Department Announces Federal Energy and Water Management Award Winners
- Energy Department Awards $7 Million to Advance Bioenergy Feedstocks
- Energy Department Expands Support of Alaska Native Clean Energy
- DOI Offers New Climate Data Initiative Tools
- New Videos to Help Improve Energy Literacy Throughout the Nation
- EPA Names 2014 Green Power Leaders
- Multifamily Buildings Earn First ENERGY STAR Recognition
- Pilgrim's Progress: An Update on Geothermal Potential in Alaska
- DOI to Auction 742,000 Acres Offshore Massachusetts for Wind Energy
- Press release: New guide will better connect our new homes to vital services
- News story: First Capacity Market auction guarantees security of supply at low cost
- News story: Green Growth Group Ministers' statement – next steps on the EU 2030 Climate and Energy Policy Framework
- News story: A million ways our homes are warmer this winter
- News story: Energy trends and prices statistical release: 18 December 2014
- Press release: UK energy statistics: statistical press release - December 2014
- Speech: Matthew Hancock speeech at the 4th Kurdistan-Iraq Oil and Gas Conference
- News story: £2.5m to develop North Sea CO2 storage
- News story: First Capacity Market auction begins today
- News story: Energy and Climate Change Secretary responds to new agreement on climate change
- Speech: Powerful women
- News story: Capacity Market - location of provisional results
- News story: Changes to protect consumers from increased costs of support scheme
- Press release: Successful Projects for Ambitious Mitigation
- News story: GDHIF second release: funding fully allocated for solid wall insulation