Department of Energy
Updated: 11 hours 8 min ago
Press release: Statement from Greg Clark, Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
Statement from Greg Clark following his appointment as the Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
Subscribe for the latest on energy and climate change items making the headlines.
The Government has today set out how much electricity capacity it intends to buy in the forthcoming Capacity Market auctions.
- Energy Department Announces $3 Million for Industry HPC Access
- Lab-Corps Program Announces Second Round of Training for Entrepreneurial Teams at National Labs
- DOI Announces Milestone for Wind Energy Development Off New York's Shore
- Eagles are Making Wind Turbines Safer for Birds
- Energy Department Announces $25 Million for Next-Gen Electric Machines
- DOE’s Small Business Vouchers Pilot Selects 33 for Lab Collaboration
- Energy Department Announces Denver as Location for 2017 Solar Decathlon
- Mid-Winter Check In and Getting Ready for Spring
- Energy Department Announces $80 Million to Increase SuperTruck Efficiency
- Energy Department Announces $22 Million for Marine Energy Projects
- Energy Department Announces Finalists Vying for Wave Energy Prize
- Energy Department Solid-State Lighting Efforts Spark New Paradigm
- DOE Launches $40 Million Effort to Improve Materials for Clean Energy Solutions
- West Palm Beach, Florida, Announces Bigger Energy-Saving Goal, New Efficiency Upgrades
- Energy Department Recognizes Orlando Better Buildings Challenge Partners
- Sungrow successfully installs the world’s largest PV & energy storage microgrid plant
- Green Tariffs Take Off in the US, Expand Access to Renewable Energy
- Five High Impact, Largely Untapped Solar Site Types
- What Would It Mean for Los Angeles to Go 100 Percent Renewable?
- Justice Delayed — New Sources of Carbon Pollution and the Clean Power Plan