Department of Energy
Updated: 57 min 57 sec ago
To help the commercial, industrial, public sector, not for profit sectors and community generators of renewable heat as well as the energy supply chain, DECC will be giving a series of talks and attending events this Autumn.
Baroness Verma's speech to the Behave Conference on behaviour change and consumer engagement.
The latest provisional monthly energy statistics produced by the Department of Energy and Climate Change were released on 28 August 2014 according to the arrangements approved by the UK Statistics Authority.
Government response: Response to Sunday Times article on value of homes in areas of shale extraction
Response to Sunday Times article on value of homes in areas of shale extraction.
Response to Sunday Telegraph coverage of Renewable Energy Foundation report on constraint payments.
The Deputy Prime Minister met Indian PM Modi to discuss trade and climate change as key areas to build the UK-India 'special relationship'.
The Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg is visiting India with a trade delegation to build on UK-India business, educational and cultural links.
The Deputy Prime Minister led a trade delegation on a visit to India from 25 to 27 August 2014.
The world’s biggest tidal array is to be built in North Scotland bringing jobs and energy security to the Pentland Firth region, it’s been announced today.
Letter to the editor of the Daily Record from Matt Hancock, Minister for Energy, in response to an article published on 20 August 2014 regarding oil and gas reserves.
Rivers and estuaries in cities and towns across England could provide clean, reliable heating to thousands of homes and businesses, a map published today has shown.
The Government today reaffirmed its commitment to the establishment of a Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) industry in the UK with the publication of a scoping document which summarises the policies and actions the Government has taken.
More than two million customers have switched to independent electricity suppliers since 2010 thanks to Government action to open the energy market.
New laws would give UK energy regulators new powers to prosecute people suspected of abusing the energy market.
The National Measurement Office enforcement authority annual report for year ending March 2014
Government reforms to stimulate low carbon energy investment and keep the lights on have passed into law.
Edward Davey's statement following the publication of the annual energy statistics.
The latest provisional monthly energy statistics produced by the Department of Energy and Climate Change were released on 31 July 2014 according to the arrangements approved by the UK Statistics Authority.
The Department of Energy and Climate Change today releases 4 key publications:
Households can now get a clear idea of the payments they could receive if they install a renewable heating system, thanks to a new online service.
- New Funding to Develop Next Generation HVAC Offered by Energy Department
- Energy Department Announces $13 Million to Develop Advanced Biofuels and Bioproducts
- Green Building Certification System Final Rule Issued by Energy Department
- Energy Department Recognizes Better Buildings Challenge Participants
- Energy-Department Supported Scientist Receives Nobel Prize for Blue Light LED
- Better Buildings Challenge Drives Greater Efficiency in U.S. Data Centers
- Energy Department Announces $25 Million to Lower Cost of Concentrating Solar Power
- Energy Department Recognizes 11 Manufacturers for Energy Efficiency Achievements
- New York Invests $94 Million for Solar Projects Across the State
- Lighting Up Operations with Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technology
- Energy Department Announces Up to $25 Million to Reduce Costs of Algal Biofuels
- White House Highlights New Energy Department Clean Energy Measures
- Energy Department Announces Winners of Housing Innovation Awards
- Energy Department Announces Indoor Lighting Winners
- SunShot Installs Solar Energy System on Local Habitat for Humanity Home
- News story: Edward Davey on Green Deal and Energy Company Obligation monthly figures
- Press release: EU Carbon Market Reform needed to improve efficiency
- News story: Statement on the fire at Didcot B power station
- Statement to Parliament: Informal Energy and Environment Council
- Government response: Response to the Express article 15 October 2014
- Speech: Address to the Green Growth Summit
- Speech: Utility Week 2nd Annual Congress
- Speech: Solar Energy UK
- Press release: UK-Norway electricity interconnection moves closer
- Speech: Energy Technology Showcase
- Press release: Multi-million pound fund to get hydrogen cars moving
- Press release: State aid approval for Hinkley Point C nuclear power plant
- Speech: Matthew Hancock speech to the Innovation of Cool Earth Forum
- Government response: Response to Daily Mail article on biomass at Drax
- Press release: An additional £100 million for household energy efficiency
- Condition-monitoring research to predict turbine failures, and push the state of the art
- Moving safely from service boat to nacelle
- IRS clarification and other ideas may make financing wind farms easier
- Capacity 'could hit 2,000GW by 2030'
- Long blades, big problems: Modular versions will transport easily, assemble on site