Department of Energy
Updated: 51 min 30 sec ago
The Prime Minister led a delegation to the 69th session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) in New York.
Baroness Verma's speech on energy efficiency to the Elmhurst Energy Conference for energy and sustainability professionals.
Edward Davey's response to the publication of the New Climate Economy report: ‘Better Growth, Better Climate’.
Energy Minister Matt Hancock is backing a campaign encouraging heating oil users to stock up early before winter sets in.
Speech by Climate Change Secretary Edward Davey setting out the UK government’s new vision for a global climate deal in Paris 2015.
UK government sets out vision for global climate deal in Paris 2015.
Statement to Parliament: Publication of Paris 2015: Securing our prosperity through a Global Climate Change Agreement
Statement by Edward Davey on the publication of 'Paris 2015: Securing our prosperity through a Global Climate Change Agreement'.
Edward Davey speaks at the Powering Up! conference for local authorities and community energy groups.
To help the commercial, industrial, public sector, not for profit sectors and community generators of renewable heat as well as the energy supply chain, DECC will be giving a series of talks and attending events this Autumn.
Baroness Verma's speech to the Behave Conference on behaviour change and consumer engagement.
The latest provisional monthly energy statistics produced by the Department of Energy and Climate Change were released on 28 August 2014 according to the arrangements approved by the UK Statistics Authority.
Government response: Response to Sunday Times article on value of homes in areas of shale extraction
Response to Sunday Times article on value of homes in areas of shale extraction.
Response to Sunday Telegraph coverage of Renewable Energy Foundation report on constraint payments.
The Deputy Prime Minister met Indian PM Modi to discuss trade and climate change as key areas to build the UK-India 'special relationship'.
The Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg is visiting India with a trade delegation to build on UK-India business, educational and cultural links.
The Deputy Prime Minister led a trade delegation on a visit to India from 25 to 27 August 2014.
The world’s biggest tidal array is to be built in North Scotland bringing jobs and energy security to the Pentland Firth region, it’s been announced today.
Letter to the editor of the Daily Record from Matt Hancock, Minister for Energy, in response to an article published on 20 August 2014 regarding oil and gas reserves.
Rivers and estuaries in cities and towns across England could provide clean, reliable heating to thousands of homes and businesses, a map published today has shown.
The Government today reaffirmed its commitment to the establishment of a Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) industry in the UK with the publication of a scoping document which summarises the policies and actions the Government has taken.
- Secretary Moniz Dedicates Innovative Commercial-Scale Cellulosic Biofuel Plant
- Energy Department Announces $10 Million for Innovative Lighting
- Energy Department Awards $5 Million to Spur Local Clean Energy Development
- Energy Department Offers $14 Million for Cellulosic Bioenergy Landscape Design
- Solar Energy Prices See Double-digit Declines in 2013
- Racing with Relevance: Green Racing Redefines Sustainable Motorsports
- New Funding to Develop Next Generation HVAC Offered by Energy Department
- Energy Department Announces $13 Million to Develop Advanced Biofuels and Bioproducts
- Green Building Certification System Final Rule Issued by Energy Department
- Energy Department Recognizes Better Buildings Challenge Participants
- Energy-Department Supported Scientist Receives Nobel Prize for Blue Light LED
- Better Buildings Challenge Drives Greater Efficiency in U.S. Data Centers
- Energy Department Announces $25 Million to Lower Cost of Concentrating Solar Power
- Energy Department Recognizes 11 Manufacturers for Energy Efficiency Achievements
- New York Invests $94 Million for Solar Projects Across the State
- Press release: Switch for bigger daylight savings
- Press release: EU agrees 'historic' deal to tackle climate change
- News story: EU agrees ‘historic’ deal to tackle climate change
- Press release: South Hook CHP plant moves a step closer to being built
- News story: Renewable Heat Incentive roadshows
- News story: The Big Energy Saving Network on your doorstep
- Speech: Energy UK conference - trust and consumer engagement
- Speech: Energy UK conference
- News story: Edward Davey on Green Deal and Energy Company Obligation monthly figures
- Press release: EU Carbon Market Reform needed to improve efficiency
- News story: Statement on the fire at Didcot B power station
- Statement to Parliament: Informal Energy and Environment Council
- Government response: Response to the Express article 15 October 2014
- Speech: Address to the Green Growth Summit
- Speech: Utility Week 2nd Annual Congress
- SolarCity Broadens Its Financial Reach in the Barely Tapped Residential Market
- Australia Seeks to Reduce Renewable Energy Target to ‘Real’ 20 Percent
- Viable Battery Backup for Rooftop Solar Still Years Away
- Suntech Back from Dead, Eyeing 1.5 Gigawatts in Solar Shipments
- Local Solar Rules Can Save You Big Bucks
- Wind project acquisition activity soars with $5.3 billion in 49 deals, reports Mercom Capital Group
- New Zero-Max brochure features keyless locking devices for shaft-to-hub connections
- Weather halts work on Sea Angel test turbine
- EU sets 27% renewable energy target
- Goldwind launches low-wind turbines