Department of Energy
Updated: 2 hours 15 min ago
Lord Bourne’s speech on the government’s vision for Smart Metering at Smart Energy GB’s event; 'Smarter Britain, Smarter Environment.'
Lord Bourne’s keynote speech at 19th Annual Chatham House Climate Change Conference, “Measuring Progress and Completing the Deal" session.
The latest provisional monthly energy statistics produced by the Department of Energy and Climate Change were released on 29 October 2015 according to the arrangements approved by the UK Statistics Authority.
New multifuel power station approved in West Yorkshire.
- City and State Partners Announced in the Better Buildings SEED Platform Collaborative
- Energy Department Announces $21 Million to Lower Solar Energy Deployment Barriers
- EIA Report: Renewables to Increase by 9.5% in 2016
- Utilities Bringing More Solar Energy to Families and Businesses
- Energy Department Invests in Clean Energy at Federal Facilities
- Teaming Up to Apply Advanced Manufacturing Methods to Wind Turbine Production
- NASA, NOAA Find 2014 Warmest Year in Modern Record
- 3 Reasons Why Advanced Manufacturing Institutes Matter
- Energy Department Announces $58 Million for Fuel-Efficient Vehicle Technologies
- Energy Department Announces 16 Collegiate Teams to Compete in Solar Decathlon 2017
- New York State Launches $5 Billion Clean Energy Fund
- The Year of the Fuel Cell: Looking Back to Get Ahead
- State RPS Yielded $7.4 Billion in Benefits in 2013
- USDA Awards $46 Million to Boost Energy Efficiency in Vermont
- NASA Research Could Save Airlines Billions of Dollars
- News story: Evaluation of Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI)
- Speech: Lord Bourne's speech on Investing in Green Innovation
- News story: Review of Tidal Lagoons
- News story: Getting smart with your energy
- News story: World’s largest offshore wind farm to be built in the UK
- Press release: PM announces further boost for UK oil and gas industry
- Press release: UK government confirms £250 million City Deal for Aberdeen
- News story: Transitional arrangements auction closes
- News story: What the Government is doing to secure investment in clean, secure and affordable energy
- News story: Transitional arrangements auction launches
- News story: Gas and Electricity Markets Authority Appointments
- News story: Consent approved for the Hinkley Point C connection project
- News story: Consultation to encourage innovation
- News story: New board member appointed to Coal Authority
- Press release: Winter 2015 floods: PM chairs COBR meeting
- Bet on Biofuels, Not Russian Gas, Former NATO Chief Tells EU
- Five States Forging Ahead With Obama Power Plan, Court Hold or Not
- Energy Bill Amendment Would Streamline Administration’s Approach to Biomass
- The Big Question Day 2: What Is Your Greatest Concern for Your Industry in 2016?
- The Usual Suspects in Renewable Jet Fuels