Department of Energy
Updated: 10 hours 4 min ago
A UK carbon storage project has received a funding boost of €300m from the European Commission.
Edward Davey's opening speech to the UK-China Energy Dialogue.
DECC today published its annual updated estimates of UK oil and gas reserves.
Householders up and down the country are set to benefit from an extensive programme of energy saving advice, thanks to further Government funding made available through the Big Energy Saving Network.
The Nuclear Decommissioning Authority can conduct a series of plutonium title transfers with legacy overseas reprocessing customers, the Government has agreed.
Written Ministerial Statement by Energy Minister Michael Fallon.
Funds issued for the Green Deal Home Improvement Fund have surged by £8 million in one week.
The developers of Dudgeon offshore wind farm in East Anglia have today announced that they have made a Final Investment Decision.
Speech by Minister of State Gregory Barker to the British Photo Voltaic Association.
Edward Davey has announced the amount of electricity generation capacity the Government will procure when it re-introduces a capacity market into the UK later this year.
The British Geological Survey’s report of the resources in the Midland Valley, Scotland, suggests a modest amount of gas and oil in place.
Energy Trends and Quarterly Energy Prices published.
The latest provisional monthly energy statistics produced by the Department of Energy and Climate Change were released on 26 June 2014 according to the arrangements approved by the UK Statistics Authority.
£8.5 million has been issued for the new Green Deal Home Improvement Fund during the scheme’s first two weeks, according to industry estimates.
Speech by Minister Gregory Barker to Making CfDs work for solar conference.
Written Ministerial Statement by Energy Secretary Edward Davey on discussions at the Energy Council in Luxembourg on 13 June 2014.
Michael Fallon speech to the UK Shale Conference.
Today the Government’s overhaul of the electricity market pushes forward, with secondary legislation for the Electricity Market Reform (EMR) programme laid in Parliament.
Appointment of new chair of the Nuclear Liabilities Fund.
The formal recruitment process for a Chief Executive to the new Oil and Gas Authority North Sea regulator has begun.
- Energy Department Announces $17 Million to Advance Highway Transportation Technologies
- Eight National Labs Collaborating on New Climate Change Project
- DOI Auctions 80,000 Acres Offshore Maryland for Wind Energy Development
- MIT Study: Cutting Greenhouse Gas Emissions Could Pay for Itself
- Road to Fuel Savings: Ford, Magna Partnership Helps Vehicles Shed the Pounds
- Energy Department Invests More Than $55 Million to Advance Efficient Vehicle Technologies
- Energy Department Reports Highlight Strength of U.S. Wind Energy Industry
- DOI Defines North Carolina Offshore Wind Energy Areas for Potential Development
- Energy Department Trains Veterans in Advanced Manufacturing
- Farm to Fly 2.0: Energy Department Joins Initiative to Bring Biofuels to the Skies
- Energy Department Announces $18 Million for Projects to Advance Geothermal Energy
- New Jersey Offshore Wind Firm Highlights Energy Department Grant
- EcoCAR 3 Kicks Off in September
- Energy Department Increases Access to Energy-Department-Funded Scientific Research
- New National Clean Fleets Partners Build New Roads to Sustainability
- Government response: Response to Sunday Times article on value of homes in areas of shale extraction
- Government response: Response to Sunday Telegraph coverage of constraint payments report
- Press release: Nick Clegg meets Prime Minister Modi in New Delhi
- Press release: Deputy Prime Minister leads first trade delegation to meet new Indian government
- News story: Nick Clegg: India visit
- Press release: World’s biggest tidal array to bring energy and jobs boost to North Scotland
- Government response: Response to Daily Record article on UK oil and gas reserves
- Press release: Regions given helping hand to develop locally sourced heat
- Press release: Government publishes CCS scoping document
- Press release: Small energy suppliers the winner from increased switching
- Press release: Plans for tough new energy market manipulation penalties
- News story: NMO enforcement authority annual report 2013-14
- News story: Radical reforms to electricity market pass into law
- News story: Edward Davey statement on annual energy statistics
- News story: Energy trends and prices statistical release: 31 July 2014
- US Renewable Electrical Generation Hits 14.3 Percent
- South Africa Seeks to Improve Process for Renewable Energy Deals
- Solar Fred Marketing Tip: Being a Tariff-Free Solar Panel Ain’t Enough
- Cracking the Code on the Business of Energy Management
- Infrastructure Upgrades Mean Texas No Longer Wastes Wind Power