Department of Energy
Updated: 8 hours 39 min ago
The Government is moving to the first phase of commercial negotiations on a Contract for Difference with the developer of a proposed tidal lagoon at Swansea Bay.
The UK is to use its world-leading climate and adaptation expertise to help countries successfully tackle climate change.
News story: World-first Renewable Heat Incentive proves renewable heating is a genuine choice for home owners
25,000 accreditations so far for the domestic RHI, shows that renewable heat is providing many homes with a genuine choice of how they heat their homes.
Speech to the NOF Conference in Newcastle.
Baroness Verma addresses the first Community Heat Conference.
An extra £3 million of funding to set up heat networks is being awarded to 55 local authorities across England and Wales today.
- ARPA-E Announces 18 New Residential Heat and Bioenergy Crop Projects
- Energy Department Launches Clean Energy Initiatives
- IEA Report Offers Global Energy Emissions Strategy
- EASI House Reflects New England—With a Dash of Central America
- Energy Department Announces Funding to Develop Aggregate Purchasing Models
- Energy Department Recognizes Denver Area Partners for Housing and Building Efficiency
- USDA Invests $6.7 Million in Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Projects
- National Clean Energy Business Plan Competition: Five Regional Winners Head to Final Round in Washington, D.C.
- The Ohio State University Wins Year One of North American EcoCAR 3 Competition
- Energy Department, Edison Electric Institute to Advance Electric Vehicle Technologies
- USDA Announces Restart of Biomass Crop Assistance Program for Renewable Energy
- Cal Poly’s INhouse Opens to the Outdoors of Coastal California
- Annual Merit Review Evaluates Impact of Sustainable Transportation Projects
- Energy Department Evaluates Potential for Wind Power in 50 States
- SunShot Announces Solar Start-Up Winners
- News story: Smart Energy GB Chair completes term
- News story: DECC sets out its Capacity Market parameters for 2019/20 auction
- Speech: Association of Decentralised Energy speech
- News story: UK energy statistics: statistical press release - June 2015
- News story: Energy trends and prices statistical release: 25 June 2015
- News story: Heat network innovation competition
- Speech: Address to the RenewablesUK Offshore Wind Conference
- Statement to Parliament: Statement on ending subsidies for onshore wind
- Statement to Parliament: Ending new subsidies for onshore wind
- News story: Changes to onshore wind subsidies protect investment and get the best deal for bill payers
- Statement to Parliament: Establishment of the Oil and Gas Authority
- Government response: DECC responds to recent coverage on shale regulation
- Press release: Swansea Bay Tidal Lagoon project gets green light on planning
- Speech: Iraqi Petroleum Conference 2015
- News story: Thames Barrier visit for Climate Change Secretary on World Environment Day