Department of Energy
Updated: 3 hours 26 min ago
Press release: Statement from Greg Clark, Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
Statement from Greg Clark following his appointment as the Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
Subscribe for the latest on energy and climate change items making the headlines.
The Government has today set out how much electricity capacity it intends to buy in the forthcoming Capacity Market auctions.
Government response: Committee on Climate Change report and government response on the compatibility of UK onshore petroleum with meeting the UK’s carbon budgets
Committee on Climate Change Report and Government Response on the compatibility of UK onshore petroleum with meeting the UK’s carbon budgets
A new online tool will help skilled workers in the oil and gas sectors find job opportunities in the wider engineering sector.
Andrea Leadsom speech to Utility Week Energy Summit about the Future of Energy in the UK
Press release: Business Secretary to chair government group focused on business engagement following referendum
A new business engagement inter-ministerial group bringing together ministers from across government has been established.
Energy Trends and Energy Prices published.
£320 million will be invested over the next five years in schemes across the country’s towns and cities to take low carbon heat and supply it to keep homes and businesses warm.
After the EU referendum Amber Rudd states we're committed to delivering the secure, affordable and clean energy our families & business need
Andrea Leadsom's speech at the Shale World UK 2016 conference in London
The Government is powering ahead with our plans to help guarantee secure, affordable and clean energy for the nation, as the Energy Bill comes into law.
Alex Chisholm has been appointed as the new Permanent Secretary for the Department of Energy and Climate Change.
The Independent Review of Tidal Lagoons will be led by industry expert Charles Hendry, supported by a team of seconded civil servants.
The Government is taking action to ensure the UK’s long-term energy security as it builds a system of energy infrastructure fit for the 21st century.
Andrea Leadsom's speech at the 8th Nuclear New Build Forum
Treasury analysis on the EU shows UK will be worse off by £4,300 a year per household if Britain votes to leave, the Chancellor explains.
A statement from the Secretary of State on the death of DECC's former Chief Scientific Advisor, Sir David MacKay.
- Energy Department Announces $3 Million for Industry HPC Access
- Lab-Corps Program Announces Second Round of Training for Entrepreneurial Teams at National Labs
- DOI Announces Milestone for Wind Energy Development Off New York's Shore
- Eagles are Making Wind Turbines Safer for Birds
- Energy Department Announces $25 Million for Next-Gen Electric Machines
- DOE’s Small Business Vouchers Pilot Selects 33 for Lab Collaboration
- Energy Department Announces Denver as Location for 2017 Solar Decathlon
- Mid-Winter Check In and Getting Ready for Spring
- Energy Department Announces $80 Million to Increase SuperTruck Efficiency
- Energy Department Announces $22 Million for Marine Energy Projects
- Energy Department Announces Finalists Vying for Wave Energy Prize
- Energy Department Solid-State Lighting Efforts Spark New Paradigm
- DOE Launches $40 Million Effort to Improve Materials for Clean Energy Solutions
- West Palm Beach, Florida, Announces Bigger Energy-Saving Goal, New Efficiency Upgrades
- Energy Department Recognizes Orlando Better Buildings Challenge Partners
- Press release: Statement from Greg Clark, Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
- News story: DECC in the Media blog
- News story: Government announces Capacity Market auction parameters
- Government response: Committee on Climate Change report and government response on the compatibility of UK onshore petroleum with meeting the UK’s carbon budgets
- Press release: Opportunities identified for oil and gas sector workforce
- Speech: Andrea Leadsom speech to Utility Week Energy Summit
- Press release: Business Secretary to chair government group focused on business engagement following referendum
- Press release: UK energy statistics: statistical press release - June 2016
- News story: Government’s ‘central heating for cities’ scheme to bring energy bills down
- Speech: Amber Rudd speech to the Business & Climate Summit
- Speech: Government’s vision for shale gas in securing home grown energy supplies for the UK
- News story: Greater security for North Sea Oil and Gas as Energy Bill becomes law
- Press release: New Permanent Secretary for the Department of Energy and Climate Change
- News story: Head of Independent Review of Tidal Lagoons announced
- News story: Securing the UK’s electricity supply
- Scottish Offshore Wind Demonstration Project Triumphs Over Trump
- UK Cautiously Optimistic New Government May Be Good for Renewables
- How LIDAR is Transforming Remote Solar Sales and System Design
- Let’s Flood Twitter with the #BestPowerProjects
- India Seeks Bids for 300 MW of Solar Projects With Storage