Department of Energy
Updated: 5 hours 10 min ago
Launch of scientific calculator that investigates the impact on carbon emissions of biomass sourced from North America to produce electricity.
Renewable energy projects to compete for a budget of over £200 million a year, as part of reforms to the electricity market.
An impressive response to the Green Deal Home Improvement Fund has seen more than £43million worth of vouchers issued.
Written Ministerial Statement by Edward Davey on the future fuel poverty framework.
Future governments will be required by law to help fight fuel poverty.
Statement by Edward Davey on the Fourth Carbon Budget
Conclusion to the NMO investigation of energy labelling on refrigerators reveals abuses of tolerances.
Edward Davey speech to the CBI Energy Conference 2014.
Business, industry and other organisations will get help to cut their energy costs with £10 million available this year to improve efficiency and reduce energy demand.
The UK is calling for major reforms to improve the emissions “cap and trade” system put in place by the European Union since 2005 to tackle climate change.
The Government today announced it would contribute short term funding of £15 million over five years to help kickstart the establishment of a new regulatory body for the UK’s offshore oil and gas industry.
Rampion offshore wind farm off the coast of Sussex has today been given consent from the government to go ahead.
Edward Davey's statement following the appointment of new DECC ministers Matthew Hancock and Amber Rudd.
Over £500,000 has been assigned to help rural community energy projects across England.
- Secretary Moniz Dedicates Innovative Commercial-Scale Cellulosic Biofuel Plant
- Energy Department Announces $10 Million for Innovative Lighting
- Energy Department Awards $5 Million to Spur Local Clean Energy Development
- Energy Department Offers $14 Million for Cellulosic Bioenergy Landscape Design
- Solar Energy Prices See Double-digit Declines in 2013
- Racing with Relevance: Green Racing Redefines Sustainable Motorsports
- New Funding to Develop Next Generation HVAC Offered by Energy Department
- Energy Department Announces $13 Million to Develop Advanced Biofuels and Bioproducts
- Green Building Certification System Final Rule Issued by Energy Department
- Energy Department Recognizes Better Buildings Challenge Participants
- Energy-Department Supported Scientist Receives Nobel Prize for Blue Light LED
- Better Buildings Challenge Drives Greater Efficiency in U.S. Data Centers
- Energy Department Announces $25 Million to Lower Cost of Concentrating Solar Power
- Energy Department Recognizes 11 Manufacturers for Energy Efficiency Achievements
- New York Invests $94 Million for Solar Projects Across the State
- News story: UK energy projects awarded €75 million of European funding
- News story: Vampire Energy: 5 energy myths that will shock your socks off
- News story: Edward Davey opens West of Duddon Sands Offshore Wind Farm
- News story: Energy trends and prices statistical release: 30 October 2014
- News story: UK-Singapore joint statement on climate change
- News story: Statutory security of supply report
- Press release: Switch for bigger daylight savings
- Press release: EU agrees 'historic' deal to tackle climate change
- News story: EU agrees ‘historic’ deal to tackle climate change
- News story: Vampire Energy: Don't be a sucker, switch it off
- Press release: South Hook CHP plant moves a step closer to being built
- News story: Renewable Heat Incentive roadshows
- News story: The Big Energy Saving Network on your doorstep
- Speech: Energy UK conference - trust and consumer engagement
- Speech: Energy UK conference