Department of Energy
Updated: 3 hours 18 min ago
Speech by Lord Bourne at the Association of Decentralised Energy President's reception
Energy Trends and Quarterly Energy Prices published.
The latest provisional monthly energy statistics produced by the Department of Energy and Climate Change were released on 25 June 2015 according to the arrangements approved by the UK Statistics Authority.
Nine innovative heat network projects are being tested across the UK as part of DECC’s Heat Network Small Business Research Initiative competition.
Secretary of State Amber Rudd's speech at the RenewablesUK Offshore Wind Conference.
Oral Statement by Amber Rudd, Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change on ending subsidies for onshore wind.
Statement by Secretary of State Amber Rudd on ending new subsidies for onshore wind.
News story: Changes to onshore wind subsidies protect investment and get the best deal for bill payers
The Government intends to end new public subsidies for onshore wind farms by legislating to close the Renewables Obligation across Great Britain to new onshore wind generating stations from 1 April 2016.
Written Ministerial Statement by Andrea Leadsom, Minister of State.
Government response to recent media coverage of shale regulation in the UK.
Planning consent was given today for construction of the world’s first tidal lagoon, in a boost to moving towards a low carbon, home grown energy mix.
Andrea Leadsom addresses the Iraqi Petroleum Conference 2015.
Energy and Climate Change Secretary Amber Rudd marks World Environment Day by visiting the Thames Barrier, which is crucial to protecting our environment and offers protection from the impact of climate change.
The UK government has committed £50 million of existing funding to the Climate Development Finance Facility (CDFF) to help developing countries tackle climate change.
The 2013 annual fuel poverty report for England was released today.
A comprehensive view of the latest statistical trends and analysis relating to fuel poverty in England in 2013.
The latest provisional monthly energy statistics produced by the Department of Energy and Climate Change were released on 28 May 2015 according to the arrangements approved by the UK Statistics Authority.
The latest provisional monthly energy statistics produced by the Department of Energy and Climate Change were released on 30 April 2015 according to the arrangements approved by the UK Statistics Authority.
The Secretary of State has made a decision regards the petroleum licences for the Dea UK North Sea assets recently acquired by LetterOne.
- Energy Department Works with Partners on Interior Lighting
- DOI Marks Step in Nation’s First Offshore Wind Farm
- USDA Announces $17 Million for Rural Smart Grid Technology
- What’s Green Worth?
- Energy Department Awards $18 Million to Develop Algae Bioproducts and Biofuels
- Solar Decathlon 2015: Nation’s Leading Sustainable Home Design Competition on the Horizon
- Yale University Seeks an Open Approach in Y-House
- Meet a 91-Year-Old NREL Wind Energy Pioneer
- Innovative Wave Power Device Starts Producing Clean Power in Hawaii
- New National Labs Pilot Opens Doors to Small Businesses
- NREL Partnerships to Help the Grid Accommodate More Renewable Energy
- Record-Breaking Solar Flight Reaches Hawaii, Will Remain for Repairs
- Carbon Fiber Technology Facility Set To Scale Up Industry
- U.S. Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use by 60%
- New Analysis Center Releases First Report, Evaluates Opportunities in EV Battery Market
- News story: Official response to provisional CMA report
- News story: Statistical press release: Digest of United Kingdom Energy Statistics 2015
- News story: Energy Trends and Prices statistical release: 30 July 2015
- Press release: New offshore oil and gas exploration licences awarded
- News story: Combatting climate change: a vital safety net for families and businesses
- Speech: Secretary of State speech on Climate Change
- Press release: Green Deal Finance Company funding to end
- News story: Two new gas power stations given green light
- Statement to Parliament: Levy Control Framework cost controls
- Press release: Controlling the cost of renewable energy
- News story: Preesall underground gas storage facility receives planning consent
- News story: Government defines Protected Areas for shale developments
- News story: National Grid winter outlook report
- News story: Energy Bill to support energy security
- News story: Green Growth Group Statement: EU ETS Phase IV