Department of Energy
Updated: 6 hours 22 min ago
UK government sets out vision for global climate deal in Paris 2015.
Statement to Parliament: Publication of Paris 2015: Securing our prosperity through a Global Climate Change Agreement
Statement by Edward Davey on the publication of 'Paris 2015: Securing our prosperity through a Global Climate Change Agreement'.
Edward Davey speaks at the Powering Up! conference for local authorities and community energy groups.
To help the commercial, industrial, public sector, not for profit sectors and community generators of renewable heat as well as the energy supply chain, DECC will be giving a series of talks and attending events this Autumn.
Baroness Verma's speech to the Behave Conference on behaviour change and consumer engagement.
The latest provisional monthly energy statistics produced by the Department of Energy and Climate Change were released on 28 August 2014 according to the arrangements approved by the UK Statistics Authority.
Government response: Response to Sunday Times article on value of homes in areas of shale extraction
Response to Sunday Times article on value of homes in areas of shale extraction.
Response to Sunday Telegraph coverage of Renewable Energy Foundation report on constraint payments.
The Deputy Prime Minister met Indian PM Modi to discuss trade and climate change as key areas to build the UK-India 'special relationship'.
The Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg is visiting India with a trade delegation to build on UK-India business, educational and cultural links.
The Deputy Prime Minister led a trade delegation on a visit to India from 25 to 27 August 2014.
The world’s biggest tidal array is to be built in North Scotland bringing jobs and energy security to the Pentland Firth region, it’s been announced today.
Letter to the editor of the Daily Record from Matt Hancock, Minister for Energy, in response to an article published on 20 August 2014 regarding oil and gas reserves.
Rivers and estuaries in cities and towns across England could provide clean, reliable heating to thousands of homes and businesses, a map published today has shown.
The Government today reaffirmed its commitment to the establishment of a Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) industry in the UK with the publication of a scoping document which summarises the policies and actions the Government has taken.
More than two million customers have switched to independent electricity suppliers since 2010 thanks to Government action to open the energy market.
- Energy Department Awards $425 Million for Next-Generation Supercomputing
- Energy Department Offers $5 Million for Residential Energy Efficiency, Partnerships
- DOI First Right-of-Way for Renewable Energy Transmission in Federal Waters
- New York Announces $206 Million in Awards for New Renewable Energy Projects
- 10 Facts to Know About Data Centers
- Energy Department and EPA Release 2015 Fuel Economy Guide
- Energy Department Recognizes Cummins for Deep Energy Retrofit
- NREL, Army Validate Energy Savings for Net-Zero Energy Installations
- IEA Wind 2013 Annual Report Released
- Sparking Clean Energy Interest from Students in Washington
- Obama Administration Releases Federal Agency Climate Plans
- Energy Department Offers $15 Million to Integrate Solar Energy into the Grid
- Energy Department Announces New Lab Program to Accelerate Clean Energy Commercialization
- Energy Department Launches H2 Refuel H-Prize Competition
- Wave Energy Device Testing Gets $10 Million in Energy Department Support
- News story: The bottom line for business: save energy, save money.
- Speech: Address to the Tidal Energy Summit
- News story: Moving? Your solar can move with you
- Press release: Public want urgent global action to tackle climate change
- News story: Leading offshore wind suppliers invest in TAG Energy facility in Teesside
- Press release: UK pledges to help hardest hit by climate change
- News story: Energy efficiency in rural homes increases by almost 3000% in six months
- Press release: Taking pollution out of our power stations
- Speech: Speech at the Europe-Canada Energy Summit
- News story: #BackClimateAction tweetathon
- Speech: Energy Priorities
- Press release: Communities can create their own power stations
- News story: Statement on US-China climate deal
- Speech: Speech to RenewableUK
- Press release: Skilling up shale: First national UK onshore oil and gas college announced
- SunEdison Targets Brazil with $30 Million Solar Module Plant
- US Planning Largest Wind-Energy Auction Off Massachusetts
- What Game Theory Can Tell Us about Middle Market, Commercial and Industrial Solar
- A New Way To Finance Solar and Storage: The LOPPA
- Innovation, Progress and Scale: Introducing the 2014 Project of the Year Award Finalists