Department of Energy
Updated: 6 hours 44 min ago
LetterOne transaction with INEOS
Written Ministerial Statement by Amber Rudd regarding Energy Investment
EDF and its Chinese partner China General Nuclear Corporation (CGN) have committed to Hinkley Point C during this week’s China State Visit
From 20–23 October the UK welcomes President Xi Jinping to London for the first State Visit from China in 10 years
New data reveals there is a staggering £2.2 billion worth of savings available to households in the UK if they simply switch their energy supplier.
The Government is pushing ahead with its commitment to end public subsidies for onshore wind farms, by closing the Renewables Obligation across Great Britain from 1 April 2016.
Amber Rudd today announced new measures to investigate and tackle poor customer service from energy companies.
The government is committing to substantially increase the amount of funding we are providing to help the most vulnerable countries protect themselves from the effects of climate change.
David Cameron underlines UK support for climate change with ambitious funding deal announced in New York.
Energy Trends and Energy Prices published.
The latest provisional monthly energy statistics produced by the Department of Energy and Climate Change were released on 24 September 2015 according to the arrangements approved by the UK Statistics Authority.
Today the formal Environment Council of the EU took a step forward in reforming the EU’s Emissions Trading System (ETS).
EDF Energy has today been granted planning consent to construct a new gas power plant in Sutton Bridge, Lincolnshire.
Energy Minister Lord Bourne announces development consent has been refused for the proposed Navitus Bay offshore wind park.
Further measures to deal with the projected over-allocation of renewable energy subsidies have been announced today.
The Energy Minister Andrea Leadsom today announced planning decisions for six proposed energy infrastructure projects in Powys, Mid-Wales.
More than 7,000 households across England benefit from £25 million worth of government funding to tackle fuel poverty and keep bills low.
The latest provisional monthly energy statistics produced by the Department of Energy and Climate Change were released on 27 August 2015 according to the arrangements approved by the UK Statistics Authority.
The Oil & Gas Authority (OGA) – the UK’s oil and gas regulator – today announced that 27 onshore blocks from the 14th Onshore Oil and Gas Licensing Round will be formally offered to companies.
Shale gas planning applications will be fast-tracked through a new, dedicated planning process, under measures announced today.
- Energy Department Report: U.S. Clean Energy Technologies Accelerating
- Energy Department Launches New Initiative to Help Cities, States Advance Building Efficiency
- ACORE Releases its 2015
- STEM Middle School Mentoring Cafés Take It on the Road
- ENN on Holiday Hiatus for Thanksgiving Next Week
- Energy Efficiency and Conservation Block Grant Program Evaluation Results Released
- Energy Department, DOI to Help Indian Tribes Develop Energy Resources
- Interior Department Leases 344,000 Acres Offshore New Jersey for Wind Energy
- 2016 Fuel Economy Guide Highlights Fuel-Efficient Vehicles
- Energy Department Recognizes Arby’s Restaurant Group for Energy Performance
- Report: America’s Electric Grid Becoming Stronger
- 'Little Box Challenge' Inverters Arrive at NREL
- Win-Win Opportunities at the Sixth Annual U.S.-China Energy Efficiency Forum
- Energy Department Recognizes California County in Better Buildings Challenge
- USDA Funds 1,100 Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Projects Nationwide
- Statement to Parliament: Haulage: road tank vehicle compliance 2015
- Press release: PM announces support for small island developing states to tackle climate change
- News story: #BackClimateAction tweetathon 2015
- News story: Energy Trends and Prices statistical release: 26 November 2015
- Press release: Department of Energy and Climate Change's settlement at the Spending Review 2015
- News story: Paris climate talks explained
- Statement to Parliament: Priorities for UK energy and climate change policy
- Speech: Amber Rudd's speech on a new direction for UK energy policy
- News story: DECC sets out strategy for UK Continental Shelf
- Press release: New direction for UK energy policy
- News story: Government announces plans to close coal power stations by 2025
- Speech: Joint press conference: David Cameron and Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- Press release: UK-India partnership on energy and climate change agreed
- Speech: Lord Bourne’s speech at the Energy Management Exhibition
- Speech: Lord Bourne’s speech on the government’s vision for Smart Metering
- DOE Awards $10.1M to Advance New Grid-Scale Energy Storage Technologies
- Spanish Renewable Energy Firm Abengoa Seeks Protection From Lenders
- Las Vegas Going Green in Deal to Run City With Only Clean Power
- China’s Investment in Renewable Energy Surpasses Europe, U.S. Combined
- Morocco’s Solar Situation: to PV or to CSP?