Department of Energy
Updated: 8 hours 36 min ago
Written Ministerial Statement by Energy and Climate Change Secretary Edward Davey on the agenda for June’s environment council.
Energy Minister Michael Fallon's speech to RenewableUK Global Offshore Wind 2014 Conference
Speech by Energy Secretary, Edward Davey MP, to the Economist Energy Summit on the UK's energy security.
The competitive system for connecting offshore wind farms has been extended to drive down costs.
With the World Cup kicking off this week, energy demand is at its greatest, and it’s worth reflecting on the fact that the UK’s energy security doesn’t happen by accident.
The proposed bill would improve how we fund, plan, manage and maintain our national infrastructure.
Written Ministerial Statement by Michael Fallon on the Underground drilling access consultation published on 23 May 2014.
Written Ministerial Statement by Michael Fallon on new energy investments.
Edward Davey's speech to the Eurelectric conference on EU energy policy.
The Infrastructure Bill introduces new measures to make it easier, quicker and simpler to get Britain building for the future.
Energy Minister Michael Fallon's speech to the Eurelectric Gala Dinner on EU energy policy.
Governments and international partners from the private sector come together in a clear step forward in tackling climate change.
US Environmental Protection Agency has released the Clean Power Plan proposal.
Edward Davey addresses the Eurelectric Convention on the future of European power.
The latest provisional monthly energy statistics produced by the Department of Energy and Climate Change were released on 29 May 2014 according to the arrangements approved by the UK Statistics Authority.
- Marine and Hydrokinetic Industry Gets $7 Million Energy Department Investment
- Energy Department Announces $8 Million to Improve Resiliency of the Grid
- Energy Department Awards $4.5 Million for Wind Power Projects
- Project LIBERTY Biorefinery Starts Cellulosic Ethanol Production
- Training Veterans for Careers in Clean Energy
- IEA Forecasts Renewable Power Providing More Competitive Options
- California-Nevada Bikeway Wins EPA Green Transportation Award
- Report: Improvements at U.S. Data Centers Could Save $3 Billion Yearly
- Hawaii Energy Offers State's First-Ever Energy Efficiency Auction
- Small Towns Achieve Big Savings with Lighting Upgrades
- Energy Department Announces $17 Million to Advance Highway Transportation Technologies
- Eight National Labs Collaborating on New Climate Change Project
- DOI Auctions 80,000 Acres Offshore Maryland for Wind Energy Development
- MIT Study: Cutting Greenhouse Gas Emissions Could Pay for Itself
- Road to Fuel Savings: Ford, Magna Partnership Helps Vehicles Shed the Pounds
- Government response: New Climate Economy report
- News story: Energy Minister backs buy heating oil early campaign
- Speech: The UK government’s vision for a global climate deal
- Press release: Prosperity and growth hand in hand with carbon reduction
- Statement to Parliament: Publication of Paris 2015: Securing our prosperity through a Global Climate Change Agreement
- Speech: Speech to Powering Up!
- News story: Non-domestic RHI events and roadshows
- Speech: Speech to Behave Conference
- News story: Energy trends and prices statistical release: 28 August 2014
- Government response: Response to Sunday Times article on value of homes in areas of shale extraction
- Government response: Response to Sunday Telegraph coverage of constraint payments report
- Press release: Nick Clegg meets Prime Minister Modi in New Delhi
- Press release: Deputy Prime Minister leads first trade delegation to meet new Indian government
- News story: Nick Clegg: India visit
- Press release: World’s biggest tidal array to bring energy and jobs boost to North Scotland
- China moves to buy European wind capacity
- New rotor control system for higher wind turbine yield
- Solid-Core ATH Series Current Transducer from NK Technologies now available for 120VAC applications
- BayWa r.e. acquires 80 MW Project and secures GE Turbines
- How can you prevent encoder failures in wind turbines?