Department of Energy
Updated: 7 hours 55 min ago
The Infrastructure Bill introduces new measures to make it easier, quicker and simpler to get Britain building for the future.
Energy Minister Michael Fallon's speech to the Eurelectric Gala Dinner on EU energy policy.
Governments and international partners from the private sector come together in a clear step forward in tackling climate change.
US Environmental Protection Agency has released the Clean Power Plan proposal.
Edward Davey addresses the Eurelectric Convention on the future of European power.
The latest provisional monthly energy statistics produced by the Department of Energy and Climate Change were released on 29 May 2014 according to the arrangements approved by the UK Statistics Authority.
Press release: Government proposals to simplify deep underground access for shale gas and geothermal industries
The government is launching a consultation on proposals to simplify the existing procedure for shale gas and deep geothermal underground drilling access.
Greg Barker's speech to the Royal Bank of Canada Capital Markets UK renewables infrastructure investor day.
Statement by Energy Secretary Edward Davey in response to Ofgem's analysis regarding energy bill charges and payment methods.
Edward Davey's response to Ofgem's announcement that it will take enforcement action against energy company E.ON, fining it £12million.
The Secretary of State has replied to the Times leading article on energy from 13 May 2014.
Maritime security is vital and the new UK national strategy will make us more robust and more resilient.
Proposals have been unveiled today to maintain the growing momentum behind renewable electricity investment in the UK, while continuing to deliver value for money for consumers.
The Procedure Committee has requested that the response to UIN 193072 be revised in order to give a more complete response to the Hon Member for Sunderland Central.
- Energy Department Announces $17 Million to Advance Highway Transportation Technologies
- Eight National Labs Collaborating on New Climate Change Project
- DOI Auctions 80,000 Acres Offshore Maryland for Wind Energy Development
- MIT Study: Cutting Greenhouse Gas Emissions Could Pay for Itself
- Road to Fuel Savings: Ford, Magna Partnership Helps Vehicles Shed the Pounds
- Energy Department Invests More Than $55 Million to Advance Efficient Vehicle Technologies
- Energy Department Reports Highlight Strength of U.S. Wind Energy Industry
- DOI Defines North Carolina Offshore Wind Energy Areas for Potential Development
- Energy Department Trains Veterans in Advanced Manufacturing
- Farm to Fly 2.0: Energy Department Joins Initiative to Bring Biofuels to the Skies
- Energy Department Announces $18 Million for Projects to Advance Geothermal Energy
- New Jersey Offshore Wind Firm Highlights Energy Department Grant
- EcoCAR 3 Kicks Off in September
- Energy Department Increases Access to Energy-Department-Funded Scientific Research
- New National Clean Fleets Partners Build New Roads to Sustainability
- Government response: Response to Sunday Times article on value of homes in areas of shale extraction
- Government response: Response to Sunday Telegraph coverage of constraint payments report
- Press release: Nick Clegg meets Prime Minister Modi in New Delhi
- Press release: Deputy Prime Minister leads first trade delegation to meet new Indian government
- News story: Nick Clegg: India visit
- Press release: World’s biggest tidal array to bring energy and jobs boost to North Scotland
- Government response: Response to Daily Record article on UK oil and gas reserves
- Press release: Regions given helping hand to develop locally sourced heat
- Press release: Government publishes CCS scoping document
- Press release: Small energy suppliers the winner from increased switching
- Press release: Plans for tough new energy market manipulation penalties
- News story: NMO enforcement authority annual report 2013-14
- News story: Radical reforms to electricity market pass into law
- News story: Edward Davey statement on annual energy statistics
- News story: Energy trends and prices statistical release: 31 July 2014