Department of Energy
Updated: 10 hours 12 min ago
Abu Dhabi-owned green energy giant Masdar has confirmed that it will invest £525 million for a 35% stake in the planned Dudgeon offshore wind farm, alongside Norweigan partners Statoil and Stakraft.
David Cameron spoke about addressing climate change through global action at the UN Climate Summit 2014.
Joint Statement on REDD+ by Germany, Norway and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, United Nations Climate Summit, 23 September, 2014
Germany, Norway and the United Kingdom, three of the largest supporters of forest conservation, announced today their continued financial commitment to REDD+, or reducing greenhouse gas emissions from deforestation and forest degradation.
The Prime Minister led a delegation to the 69th session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) in New York.
Baroness Verma's speech on energy efficiency to the Elmhurst Energy Conference for energy and sustainability professionals.
Edward Davey's response to the publication of the New Climate Economy report: ‘Better Growth, Better Climate’.
Energy Minister Matt Hancock is backing a campaign encouraging heating oil users to stock up early before winter sets in.
Speech by Climate Change Secretary Edward Davey setting out the UK government’s new vision for a global climate deal in Paris 2015.
UK government sets out vision for global climate deal in Paris 2015.
Statement to Parliament: Publication of Paris 2015: Securing our prosperity through a Global Climate Change Agreement
Statement by Edward Davey on the publication of 'Paris 2015: Securing our prosperity through a Global Climate Change Agreement'.
Edward Davey speaks at the Powering Up! conference for local authorities and community energy groups.
To help the commercial, industrial, public sector, not for profit sectors and community generators of renewable heat as well as the energy supply chain, DECC will be giving a series of talks and attending events this Autumn.
Baroness Verma's speech to the Behave Conference on behaviour change and consumer engagement.
- NREL Compares State Solar Policies to Determine Market Success
- Air Force Tests First All-Electric Vehicle Fleet in California
- NASA and USGS Offer Climate Data App Challenge
- EPA Offers New ENERGY STAR Tool for Homeowners
- Mapping the Frontier of New Wind Power Potential
- EERE Network News on Holiday Hiatus
- Energy Department Announces Federal Energy and Water Management Award Winners
- Energy Department Awards $7 Million to Advance Bioenergy Feedstocks
- Energy Department Expands Support of Alaska Native Clean Energy
- DOI Offers New Climate Data Initiative Tools
- New Videos to Help Improve Energy Literacy Throughout the Nation
- EPA Names 2014 Green Power Leaders
- Multifamily Buildings Earn First ENERGY STAR Recognition
- Pilgrim's Progress: An Update on Geothermal Potential in Alaska
- DOI to Auction 742,000 Acres Offshore Massachusetts for Wind Energy
- Press release: New guide will better connect our new homes to vital services
- News story: First Capacity Market auction guarantees security of supply at low cost
- News story: Green Growth Group Ministers' statement – next steps on the EU 2030 Climate and Energy Policy Framework
- News story: A million ways our homes are warmer this winter
- News story: Energy trends and prices statistical release: 18 December 2014
- Press release: UK energy statistics: statistical press release - December 2014
- Speech: Matthew Hancock speeech at the 4th Kurdistan-Iraq Oil and Gas Conference
- News story: £2.5m to develop North Sea CO2 storage
- News story: First Capacity Market auction begins today
- News story: Energy and Climate Change Secretary responds to new agreement on climate change
- Speech: Powerful women
- News story: Capacity Market - location of provisional results
- News story: Changes to protect consumers from increased costs of support scheme
- Press release: Successful Projects for Ambitious Mitigation
- News story: GDHIF second release: funding fully allocated for solid wall insulation